20090603

Procrastinating


Hello.

I am supposed to be writing an essay or three for my film and comp class. One on the breakfast club, and two on some other movies. Scarface, I think. Good movie, not really feeling the whole essay-writing vibe.
So when I got tired of creeping through my facebook newsfeed, I remembered that I had this fabulous little blog, and I figured blogging would be a productive way to spend my time.
So I feel like writing about today's adventures at the dollar store.

Oh, dollar store. A beautiful place, located just to the left of Costco. Oh, sweet, darling dollar store. Everything is a dollar.
Every. Freaking. Thing. Is just a dollar. That's less than two dollars. That's less than a dollar and one cent.

This is today's net gain:
ONE (1) My Little Pony Coloring and Activity Book
TWO (2) "Bling Gems" self-adhesive rhinestones
THREE (3) 500-count bags of round silver rhinestones
ONE (1) 22-count bag of magenta princess-cut-style rhinestones
THREE (3) packages of cherry Pop Rocks
ONE (1) jumbo box of Sweet Tarts.

I am the luckiest little girl in the world.
I might want to explain, I have a quite unhealthy obsession with rhinestones. They mesmerize me, in all their shiny, sparkly, glitzy, glamorous, classy glory.  They are truly the most beautiful substance known to mankind. Anyway, now I have 1,522 of them, which should last me at least a few hours. 
I'm thinking of doing a photo shoot in which I entirely cover someone's face (perhaps my own) with silver rhinestones. It might be the most beautifully perfect photo shoot of my life. Everything will be silver and shiny and flawless. I could even photoshop my model/victim's eyes to be silvery gray and match the rhinestones. Ohhhhh man. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh goodness gracious golly goody gumdrops.

Know what else is absolutely stunning? My Little Pony. Perfection in cartoon form.

Basically when I grow up, I really want to be a fairy princess. I would be completely okay with wearing pink tutus and covering everything in glittery fairy dust and having a star-shaped sequin-covered wand and wings and AHHHH!

I love shiny things.

Also, Pop Rocks are great. As are SweeTarts. (spelling?) Sugar is delicious.
Know what's one of the best forms of sugar? The gooey liquified sugar they sell in tubes that makes it look like toothpaste. It's ironic, because it's the farthest thing from toothpaste out there. It's really the anti-toothpaste.
They should make candy toothbrushes you can use with liquified sugar in toothpaste tubes. So you can get sugar into every crevice of your teeth, making sure each little area has an equal chance to get cavities.
DELICIOUS!

Okay, I'm going to go now. Not because I'm actually going to go write my film paper, though. Homework is for the weak.

P34C3 H03$